When the moon is in the way, an artist creates an original image of the universe
- by admin
The moon is always there to give us the best view of the sky, but it’s also been known to be an obstacle to photography.
A photographer might have trouble getting a good night’s sleep, for instance, because of the moon’s glare.
And in this article from the New Yorker, artist J.B. Krenzel uses the moon to create his vision of the cosmos.
The moon is not the only celestial object that Krenzels eye is on.
In this article about the history of photography, photographer William H. Tarrant discusses the relationship between the moon and the stars.
“It was an object of fascination for a long time, and it seems to me that the moon in the modern age is a very important thing,” he writes.
The moon is always there to give us the best view of the sky, but it’s also been known to…
- The language of consciousness: A new perspective on conceptualizing the phenomenology of cognition
- WATCH: The world’s best video game characters reveal their emotions in new documentary
- How to interpret regression output in Excel, using Ekg interpretation
- What do NFL teams have to say about the Browns QB controversy?
- When the iron panel and the car crash are one