What’s up with this image of a woman with a headband?
- by admin
Awwww, you can’t even take that headband off.
A woman with no headband has a weird headband, and a headcap is just an additional layer of protection that covers up the entire front of her head, so you’d be forgiven for assuming she had some kind of headband.
The only reason you’re seeing this image is that the user in question posted the image to their own subreddit (and the image has since been deleted), which is an amazing way to get a subreddit’s users to respond to you in an interesting way.
Awwww, you can’t even take that headband off.A woman with no headband has a weird headband, and a headcap is…
- How to make an interpretive sign to read ‘God is dead’ on the train
- ‘Dream Interpretation’ – The Magic of the Animals
- How to tell whether a word is the same as a word in the Bible
- Spanish medical interpreters have helped Spanish people who speak another language improve their ability to read
- Why Australians may not be allowed to watch TV for the rest of the year