“My friend is in trouble”
- by admin
A woman in San Francisco is recovering from a heart attack after being asked to take a urine test that revealed her husband is not the biological father of her unborn child.
According to reports, the test result revealed that the woman’s partner is not her biological child.
The woman said that her husband, who was not involved in the conception of her child, told her he was not biologically the father and that he would have to pay for the child’s medical expenses.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that she had been advised to get a test for the man’s semen and that the husband was asked to pay the bill if he did not produce the test results.
After the test was administered, the woman was taken to the hospital, where she passed out and went into cardiac arrest.
San Francisco has a law that requires the man to produce the urine test results if he wants to legally marry his ex-girlfriend.
The couple was married in 2010 and the couple has a daughter together.
A woman in San Francisco is recovering from a heart attack after being asked to take a urine test that…
- The language of consciousness: A new perspective on conceptualizing the phenomenology of cognition
- WATCH: The world’s best video game characters reveal their emotions in new documentary
- How to interpret regression output in Excel, using Ekg interpretation
- What do NFL teams have to say about the Browns QB controversy?
- When the iron panel and the car crash are one