How to play ‘Hannibal’?
- by admin
As a new series of novels set in the world of the TV series, Hannibal: The Red Death, it’s tempting to try to answer a simple question: “How can you tell what is real and what isn’t?”
It’s a tricky thing to do, since so many aspects of the show, from the story of the characters to the visuals, make their way into your mind’s eye in unexpected ways.
There’s no way of knowing whether a particular scene, sound, image or voice will be interpreted in this way.
In the case of “The Red Death,” however, the answer is obvious: it’s not just the image and sound of a character but the entire dialogue as well.
It’s that kind of interpretation that makes Hannibal’s portrayal of the cannibalistic character Hannibal Lecter a fascinating read.
As a new series of novels set in the world of the TV series, Hannibal: The Red Death, it’s tempting…
- The language of consciousness: A new perspective on conceptualizing the phenomenology of cognition
- WATCH: The world’s best video game characters reveal their emotions in new documentary
- How to interpret regression output in Excel, using Ekg interpretation
- What do NFL teams have to say about the Browns QB controversy?
- When the iron panel and the car crash are one